3day ban appeal

Byond Account:ToxicPringle876
Character Name(s):Jonny Tedrow
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Pringle#9501
Round ID of Ban:13211
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): image
State your appeal: I Believe I was given the unfair advantage here since I wasn’t given anytime to explain my side of the story and it was a big misunderstanding. By looking in to the problem if you look you can see “but likely a lie”, this does not back up the accuser’s claim saying that I was flooding the air on purpose. also to add the amount of plasma was very small and could be overpowered by the amount of oxygen I was trying to put into the air. Horatio22 also claims to have put a simpler alternative to what I was trying to do but, I was unable to do that route because most of the round the power to atmospheric was turned off me thinking this the first thing I though of was to empty the tank to get more O2 in to the air by put a air mixture with a high O2 content inside the mixing chamber, then releasing to the main airstream. But you can also look into the fact if they knew how to fix the problem why wouldn’t they just tell me instead of just banning me. To wrap this argument up I would like to have either a voice call with Horatio22 to further explain my side of things, or second have my account be unbanned.

I won’t be handling the appeal, but we never do voice calls for ban appeals (or anything related to players) - if you have any details you need to include, add them here.

First of all I was afk during the first 10ish mins into the round, during this time I do not know what was happening to the station when I come back I notice something is wrong with the station so I go to ask the other atmos guy what going on but he is no where to be found so I try my best to figure out the problem and I find out that the inlet pipe from to mix to the distribute was left on for some amount of time. knowing this I turn in off. Then I proceed to experiment with different gasses in the mixing area. Now I don’t know if the mix to air was still left on since as I started experimenting with the different gasses the power cuts out, now around this time my priority is to get the power back on so that I fix atmos and get the O2 levels up. not focusing on the mixing chamber. I think you should know this but if the power is cut you cannot regulate the gas limiters witch allow the gas to pass through making that if the power was off I could not turn on or off the regulators. During that time the regulators must off been on for some reason, but I couldn’t turn them off even if I wanted to. By the time power is back on the admin messages me, while they are messaging me I cannot work on the station’s O2 since there messaging me, also to add to this the emergency shuttle was called and was docked by the time power was on making almost pointless to try to fix the O2 since the shuttle was already here.

Atmos is always fun to read into, let’s check the logs!
Plasma to pure… plasma mixer… pure to mix… mix to distro…

inlet pipe from to mix to the distribute was left on

Funny that it only had your fingerprints on it… wonder why…

I think you should know this but if the power is cut you cannot regulate the gas limiters witch allow the gas to pass through

No, without power pumps simply don’t work…

Denied

2 Likes