A chaplian and a engineer vaildhunt

Byond Account:
Character Name(s): Sarah Tireman
Discord Name:
Round ID: I don’t know
Date:4/10/2022
Griefer IC name: something pikey
Griefer Byond account (if known): unknown

What happened: the chaplain fucking attacked me after I had attacked a clown for frying my claymore (I was curator) and the cap let me use his sabre since I gave him his id, and then the chaplain fucking beat me to death and went to cremate me, and as I have autism and ADHD, this made me fucking infurated,and they thought I was a traitor, doing a seccys job ain’t good.

This was IC. You can’t kill someone in the halls (with a gun you shouldn’t have had in the first place) and expect passersby to not react. Additionally, you did not ahelp any of this which we expect players to do even when admins are not online.

Whether you have autism and ADHD is not relevant, and using this as a justification is not acceptable. Blaming your poor behavior on disabilities reflects poorly on the neurodivergent community as a whole. I also have ADHD and a good portion of our staff, player base, and the ss13 community have similar diagnoses. Behaving poorly and trying to use your diagnoses as an excuse has been a recurring issue on the server and will no longer be tolerated. You can appeal your ban in a few years when you have grown up and can better interact with online communities.

2 Likes