Abuse of me* function (and possible self-antag ? ) - 16916

Byond Account: uglykoala
Character Name(s): Vela SF
Discord Name: ugly#4848
Round ID: 16916
Date: 02.10.2021
Griefer IC name: Solomon Siegrist
Griefer Byond account (if known):

I was an MD, and while running around doing stuff in med I saw a critted roboticist (Gael Diosca) being dragged in. There was another doc (Fitz Zimmer) near them and geneticist (Solomon Siegrist), and I assumed that doctor was going to heal them. But then

im not sure what Solomon tried to get out of the roboticist, but then before i could learn the context he tried to pull the robo(who was still critted) out of medbay, thats where i interviened and this exchange happened

i have to point out that even though i said “stop injecting crit patients” i meant “stop trying to inject crit patients” as they havent injected anyone with mutations, thats my bad
And I dont know how they lost ability to speak

Seeing how he said previously “Fine. If you wont talk.”, had a HARS syringe in his hand, abused me* and obviously were planning to do something to the still critted robo i shoved / agrograbbed / threw them out while they tried to punch me once or twice. When thrown into medical entrance, i made sure that they were not critted and alive, because Unknown in janitorial attire managed to inject Solomon with his own HARS during this whole event, bringing them almost to crit, but not knocking them down. But after i took care of the roboticist and wanted to make mutadone for Solomon, he was already catatonic, still alive in medical entrance, where i left them since i had to go ssd due to IRL stuff.
Checking roundend report they werent an antag of any sort.

Resolved this, thanks for letting us know!