Akride's mentor application

Info

Byond Account: Akride

Character Name(s): Luck Nepal / Jill Huey / Irene β€˜Thirty-Two’

Discord Name: 𝖇𝖇𝖖 π–˜π–†π–šπ–ˆπ–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–Žπ–™π–™π–Žπ–Šπ–˜#8706 (Currently nicknamed shed dweller on the discord server.)

Timezone:

-France babey (+1)

Active hours:

-1800 until about 0100. When on vacation pretty much all day everyday.

Are you interested in becoming a mod?:

-Embed perms sound nice but not really.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

-143 Living hours.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

-I have all the experience needed to be a mentor in Science. I know about all its sub departments (Not circuits, haven’t had the time to look at them yet.) I can give advice on xeno, robo, genetics, nanites, and most of all toxins. I have spent many shifts teaching scientists tired of toxins moments the ways of the maxcap. I even asked for some of my antag shifts to be normal shifts so I could teach someone toxins.
I actually plan on writing a toxins guide when i figure out how to run a server. I have 20 hours or so on RD and am usualy appreciated as one by the science team.

-I started learning atmos and engineering recently, although I have limited experience in those. I know solars and how to fix basic station holes and atmos problems, but stabilize the entire station that I still can’t do. As for SM, I have no experience in either setting it up or maintaining it.

-I also recently started playing Captain thanks to my RD hours, and it’s been nice so far. I even got trial by fire with a nukie round, on which I failed miserably. I can give general captain advice but who needs it anyways. Secure da fuken disk amirite ?

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

-Compared to Goonstation, much more content, many more powergamers, and less goofy shit.

-Fulpstation and TG based servers in general have an incredibly ruthless security compared to my only other server experience, wich is GoonRP. Ling on fulp ? Oh boy time to die. Ling on GoonRP ? Lmao what’s a ling anyway ? Those don’t exist right ? Right cap ? Oh so they exist ? Alright then we shall test this presumed ling. Confirmed ling ? Alright we shall track it and give it to science so they can have a nice chill time experimenting with it, to avoid destroying their round, to give them a chance to escape and to have nice RP overall. TLDR β€˜Be nice to antags’ isn’t a thing around these parts. I guess this stems from the general powergamey feel most people have.

-Space is much more restricted on Fulp. On Goon, space is the people’s. Theres a fucking public space pod garage. On Fulp it’s difficult just getting space worthy gear without using Law 2. (Which by the way is tailored to not allow the AI to open vault to an assistant. I still don’t understand how that isn’t default on every server.)

Since I really enjoy answering ask-mo~ ask-mentors questions and teaching people the things I know I figured I should go for a mentor application, so here goes.

Edit : I am critically unrobust and most of my special antag shifts end up in failure. Don’t expect me to answer specific antag questions.

3 Likes

Really encouraging and active as hell on the discord, also french +1

1 Like

not unbearable :+1:
french :-1:

3 Likes

French tide +1

2 Likes

Amazing person and really good at explaining the Way of the Earth Shattering Kaboom.

1 Like

Epic gamer +1 quite great.

1 Like

Is great at answering questions on the discord +1

1 Like

One of our main concerns in wanting to be sheded / asking to be shedded since mentors are supposed to be following the rules on the discord as well as the game and not seeking to go to the no mans land we’re gonna hold off on this for now.