AlphaDominatus Ban Appeal

Byond Account: AlphaDominatus
Character Name(s): Jacob Richter/Baylee Buzzard
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): AlphaDominatus#7663
Round ID of Ban: 21317

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (AlphaDominatus) is banned from playing here.
The ban reason is: Round 21317 - caused mass grief as a viro traitor on a relatively new account, appeal on the forums if this isnt a burner account
This ban (BanID #31596) was applied by Sheets on 2022-07-21 21:47:33 during round ID 21317.
This is a permanent ban
State your appeal: I am new to virology, and when I became a traitor midround, I wanted to use a disease with narcolepsy to more easily complete objectives. However, I did not realize that I had not remembered to neuter the necrotizing fasciitis, until after several people were already infected. By the time I realized this, I myself was on the operating table and the doctor operating on me was infected. This resulted in both of our deaths, in addition to the deaths of several others. This was a huge error on my part, but I do not understand how a relatively new player like myself who is learning how to play the game is supposed to improve and learn from these mistakes if the punishment for making them is a permanent ban with no opportunity to correct bad habits, or improve knowledge, to avoid a repeat of these mistakes.

This perma ban was not approved by admins prior to being placed, so I have appealed it. You should be able to log in- please let me (or another admin) know if that is not the case.

1 Like