Antag Ban Appeal for FormorA

Byond Account: FormorA
Character Name(s): Pandan
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban: Do not know.

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Gangster, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Swarmer, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter for 7 days - Round ID: 17662 Requesting Staff Member: Dr. Pope Rules Broken: Antag 1.2 Reason: As an heretic you round removed someone by killing them, and then putting them deep into an locked area of maint near engineering without any suit sensors. Then you said that you wanted to convert him into a ghoul but needed poppy. You were offered poppy multiple times but did not accept. It would appear that you had no intention of recovering them. Made no attempts later in the round to recover the body after round removing.
State your appeal: So I had just noticed this in my admin remarks as I always check them every now and then. I had noticed that on 2021-11-25 I had a brand new note saying I was banned from antag roles for 7 days, but I had never noticed. This whole incident occurred a couple days (if i remember correctly) before the 25th, and it had been settled in AHelp where an admin had discussed what had happened during the round with me, and hadn’t left me with any notes or ban at all. For the sake of the appeal, what had happened was I had as a heretic killed John Willard who was a detective at the time and I had planned on resurrecting him, however as I already had a ghoul alive using my mansus grasp, I couldn’t revive him unless I used poppy. On the station we were on, I was unaware that poppy spawned naturally in the backroom in the chaplain’s office where the incinerator was. Throughout this shift, I had Sore Yew (another heretic) help me throughout it, and I had asked them multiple times if they could get me Poppy as I was being chased by the A.I and sec, and had no ability to grow poppy without getting caught unless Sore got me it. Initially, I had dragged his body to the room above the chapel maints where there are a ton of broken computers and made a heretic rune there, but it soon got depressurized and I had to leave so I wouldn’t die after someone had thrown an explosive and blew up the maints area leading to it. So what had happened was I was carrying John to maints below Botany where a blob had spawned while pdaing Sore Yew to get me poppy. I was with the ghoulified HoS at the time (Richard Conway) who was helping me get my next target, while I made a heretic rune in maints, which is the same area I had left John’s body to keep safe so I could revive him as soon as I got poppy. Sore Yew had told me multiple times they were going to get me poppy and that they would let me know when she got it so we could meet up. After a while, Sore offered (after a ton of problems I had with sec and the Ai that was chasing me) poppies in science maints near arrivals, so thats where I had decided to head. Let it be known I was not the one who had removed John Willard’s jumpsuit, it was Richard Conway the ghoul. I go to science maints to try and meet up with sore but I get blocked off by a bolted door, so after a ton of work and hassle she tells me that she left poppy in the maints entrance at arrivals, while at the same time a blob had apparently spawned near where I had left John Willard’s body. I immediately tell Richard Conway to go and retrieve the body and pda him multiple times but he never responded to me. I assume he died from the blob after going to try and retrieve the body where I left it and I decided it would be better to avoid that part of the station as it was depressurized from space and I would end up dying if I went to go look for his body. This had all been settled already in ahelp at the end of that round. I had never refused Sore yew’s poppies that she offered me, or tried to round remove John. If anything I was keeping John’s body with me nearly wherever I went so that I could revive him as soon as possible. I had never told Sore Yew not to get me poppy, if anything it was practically my top priority but I physically was incapable of getting it because the A.I bolting down and shocking doors wherever it saw me and security looking for me in maints after I had ghoulified their head of security and killed multiple security officers that were chasing after me.

I agree that the shift had a lot of chaos in-between the point we agreed to get poppies for John, and the blob spawning and me considering the objective meaningless. By the point the blob had spawned I had made a dead drop of poppies in departures, and you had communicated you had received them. I do sympathize heavily that once you’re loud, any objective is a pain to do. Sec was on your ass and later on mine pretty hard, until blob and my ascension at least. I will say the only issue that I personally saw was fully stripping him, since that removed the counterplay of medbay to try and revive them. But i didn’t know if that was a gripe or a rule, so i just let it play out.

Plus to be honest, if at minute ten(15?) we decide “we’re going to get X to do Y” and then security throws a wrench in? That X isn’t gonna happen to facilitate Y, at least not without serious extra work. Issue IMO was making hm not able to get grabbed while we were busy.

For who ever ends up doing this appeal the round ID was 17662. Also yes the ban was applied on the 25th of November 2021 when the incident happened on November 23rd 2021.

Considering the circumstances, this wasn’t the best way for this to be handled but I don’t think it is worth a 7 day ban either. I’m downgrading it to a 3 day ban, meaning it has expired as-of right now, but will still be considered for progression purposes. Please just be sure that neither you nor your minions are making bodies of non-targets unrecoverable. Accepted