AntonioLuis Ban Appeal

Byond Account: AntonioLuis
Character Name(s): Thinh Pham (my usual one but I didn't use it this round)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban: 19356

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host. You, or another user of this computer or connection (AntonioLuis) is banned from playing here.
The ban reason is: Round ID#: 19356 Ckey of Offender. AntonioLuis Requesting Staff Member: Aries_Mars Rules broken: Core 2, Admin 4 Reason: Welderbombed immediately at roundstart, has a previous note regarding this and said that it was an accident. Clearly it isn’t, you should know better than this. Because you lied this is being moved to a permanent ban. Appeal on the forums if you can explain yourself. Length: Permanent This ban (BanID#27536)
was applied by Horatio22 on 2022-03-17 22:31:08 during round ID 19357. This is a permanent ban.

State your appeal: I’ll be completely honest I did welderbomb and lied about my reasoning for it, I wanted to start some fun and I wanted to get off for the night and clearly the way I went about it was no fun. I understand this is more than just me doing the wrong thing but the fact I ruined or could’ve ruined someone’s round is why I deserve a ban for this. Lying about this too was clearly me trying to evade the ban and pass it off as a little ol’ mistake but there nothing much I can do now but say I regret what I did. I don’t believe I should just get a slap on the wrist because I do deserve a ban for something like this. I do ask for you though to please consider me for an appeal since I really do enjoy your server and it’s one of my favorite things to play to pass the time, if I do something like this again then go ahead and ban me without future consideration, if you decide to keep this permaban then I can at least say thank you for reading this message.

It’s my ban so I won’t be handling the appeal, but I do want to point out this bee ban from about a year ago to establish that this is a pattern of behavior that has clearly not stopped.

LOL I totally forgot about that, you make a great point on that, but after seeing that I could appeal I can’t lose another good server and if this is the way I have to learn so be it.

Against my better judgement, I’ll give you another chance. I’ve reduced this ban to 7 days for our progression system and left a watchlist to reinstate your permaban if you grief again. Please read over our rules again before reconnecting.