Application For Mentor

• Byond Account: FLAREMAG
  • Character Name(s): Tim Sanders, REZAN
  • Discord Name: FLAREMAG
  • Timezone: EST
  • Active hours: Sunday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-8pm.
  • Role you are applying for: Mentor

If Mod or Mentor app

• How long have you played on Fulpstation?
    About A year and 10 months.
  • What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp? This is a double-sided coin for me. I absolutely fell in love with the game when I started to understand the actual complexity a game could have despite graphically be severely reduced. The community is generally very friendly when OOC but can be absolutely terrible IC in a variety of ways, but most usually it’s people just not knowing how to play with all the new players.
  • In what ways do you think the server can Improve? In general, just being able to have more eyes and ears to aid or excite those who might need assistance. Essentially just like to be able to help disperse positive and negative reinforcement as well as just bring more fun to the server by being able to provide solid mentorship. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Spitball: I have a great deal of knowledge in every department but my weakest point is atmos. Otherwise, I’m very well equipped with the ability to provide any kind of information or help in Science, Silicon, Engineering to an extent, Cargo, Mining, Security, and Service. Also many of the spawners as well as the antags.