Applying For Mod(Eva Walker)

Byond username: Scout Kreed
Discord name: Sol Opris as (Eva Walker)
Hours you’ve been on the server: over 915
When are you online or available to get on: most evenings and afternoons and sometimes Nights
Role that you are on discord. (mentor, or contrib): Mentor and Jr Contributor
Do you have prior experience being a moderator: Yes I have been Admin and Senior game maker on 2 different Gmod Servers as well was a Mod for a Game Community for a bit.

What is something you feel you do well:I am good At Detective, Robust at All Medical, and pretty Good at Building Stuff(engineering), Robotics, somewhat Xenobio, and Lastly I have been putting a lot of Hard work into Making a Map to Possably Add to the Map Rotation.

What is something you wish to change: Greytide is big, people don’t care about The Law and will kill you for next to No Reason if they think they can get away with it, i constantly have to make sure people are not breaking into areas as most jobs and its been a fustratign time, MEdbay might as well be public access for all th Grey Tide that Goes on
Chaplains and Curators are very Basic and depends on the Roleplaying Skill of whoever is playing them, I would suggest adding Mroe Sects and stuff fro Chap, and Curator should have more options to chose from as well as being able to set their Job Name dependign on what they Select, Same with Chaplains who’s Sects should be Nammed after their Religon
Security Players are not very robust most of the Time but they are a few exceptions such of that one Office who gets dragged around by Foxhole Miller and is super good at Role-playing, and most people (including myself) are taken by Surprise at how fast they can Robust someone with a Stun-baton(non Lethally) and arrest them, we need more people like that who are more friendly(in general) and are more willing to stop what they are doing and talk to people whenever its about someone who committed a Crime or just the Weather
Engineers often have nothing to do because they finish setting up SM 10 minutes in and then they can’t Build machines until half way through the round do to how RnD is done(very Slowly not getting the right things done until lots of people complaining about wanting stuff done)