Bad news bears station goes kablooey

Byond Account: Bilbo367
Character Name(s): Bilbo Wood
Discord Name: Bilbo367
Round ID: 23622
Date: 12/17/2022
Griefer IC name: Moses Hegety, Carl Yadding, Unkown x2?
Griefer Byond account (if known): ?

What happened:
First off the Hos of the round Moses Hegety i think it was went ssd around 20 to 30 minates before round ended, and I dont think the admins were on to replace them so I don’t know if they ahelped it, and they couldnt tell the crew because comms were down.

Secondly Carl Yadding was a scitest that became a magikarp through mind transfernce potion, and near the end of the round before shuttle left was shooting magikarps bullets. I told them to stop and since they didint I attempted to kill them since they couldn’t be restrained, and they fired back at me fireballing me 3x times and eventually killing me in space through a teleport spell.

Thridly, some magikarp mabye carl idk was shooting magic bullets everywhere and turning everything into a door and lead to I belive security and bridge to become breached, and the rest of the round their wasn’t much air around, and firelocks were going crazy.

Fourthly, someone recalled the shuttle and i’m not sure if this was command or an antag that walked into bridge since it was very open. Im not sure if it was recalled once or twice.

Sorry it seems theirs a lot.

alright sorry for the late reply. this has been taken care of. thanks for the report!