BagpipeJogger ban appeal

Byond Account: BagpipeJogger

Character Name(s): Manganese V

Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): N/A

Round ID of Ban: 17951

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

2021-12-14 00:49:40 | fulpstation | Round 17951 | Blaberface | 348h Living Playtime

Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Gangster, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Swarmer, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard for 3 days - Round 17951: Roundstart suicide, you have past notes about this issue.

State your appeal:

Firstly I do not have past notes for this issue. I was told that I have been put on a watchlist for roundstart suicide although my admin remarks do not show this either.

The reason I suicided this round was because I didn’t roll clown, the costume for plasmamen are unobtainable in-game if you don’t start as a clown as far as I’m aware, and didn’t feel like playing any other roles. Not because I wanted to be an antag and didn’t get it, which is what I was accused of.

I was told I had also roundstart suicided I believe in round 17905 although I could have the number wrong here, I don’t recall this and when I asked if there were other examples I wasn’t given a reply so I’m unsure if there are, although I sincerely doubt it.

I don’t play this game to only play as antag and I don’t It’s a fair ban given the number of hours I’ve played and the banning admin only being able to cite a single other example of me doing this which I don’t recall happening, and considering the ban message justifies itself by stating I have previous notes for doing this which I don’t unless these are notes only admins can see.

This is my first ban appeal so if I’ve made a mistake anywhere or if anything needs clarification please tell me.

1 - You late joined as assistant, I don’t know why you would try to lie…
2 - You did suicide on round 17908.

One could be that you forgot, fair, but lying about the round that happened 1 shift before this appeal is clearly malicious.

Denied and you will be extended for the time you made us waste with your lies.