Ban appeal 3 days ver 2

Byond Account:caster3
Character Name(s):leon Krause
Discord Name (ie: Caster#5565):
Round ID of Ban:23714

Ban Message (banned by host:your,or another use of this computer or connection (Caster3) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:23714-core 2, core 7. As a non antag atmos after trying to grief sec with a gas mix and getting caught started talking how you have it all recorded and got a friend on the server.Due to a recent note this has been progressed to a ban. Please take this time to properly read our rules at:Server Rules | Fulpstation Wiki This ban (BanID #35405) was appiled by zhepyrlion on 2022-12-22 15:35:59 during round ID23714. The ban is for 3 days and expires on 2022-12-25 15:35:59 (server time).):
State your appeal:first i didnt try to gas sec i only stated it and i didnt get cought while doing that i was cuffed bc a syndie became me and killed sec i was suspected for that and yes i red you wonderful rules and in these rules there is no word about saying something but not doing it (here the rules for you to read Zhepyrion:
2 )Malicious acts like griefing, metagaming, killbaiting, banbaiting, powergaming, self-antagging, greytiding, validhunting (along with calling people and silicons valid without proper cause), and exploiting can become bannable offenses if occurring regularly or if the infraction is serious enough.

7 )Keep IC content in IC , and OOC content in OOC . This means no IC in OOC (ick ock) and vice versa.)
in core rule 2 there is only told you can get banned when you do it not when you state to do it
and my interpretation of core rule 7 is just that you get to talk with an admin or an mod when you do such thing but not get banned for it.

To be clear, you are saying that you did NOT try to gas security?

Nur um das nochmal klarzustellen; du willst uns erzählen, dass du NICHT versucht hast einen Gas Kanister in Security zu öffnen?

(Thanks @VinEuro for the translation)

1 Like

yes i did not gas em i was captured i sad i wanted to gas em

ja also ich habe drüber nachgedacht aber am ende hätte ich eh nicht gemach wurde zuerst gefangen genommen weil nen syndi sich als mein char verkleidet hat

i was prepearing a gas tank for my friend he played as plasma man

After you joined the discord with a rape hentai pfp then refused to change it when asked, you can find a different server to play on. This is denied.