Ban appeal again 3 bruh

Byond Account:jeansceem
Character Name(s): Markieff Francis
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Mr_Cleanedz#8235
Round ID of Ban: 20743

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/h0Wxyu7
State your appeal: I was banned by sheet because they said I was firebombing all of medbay. I have been banned from chemist before for messing with explosives. I have read the fulpstation rules. Multiple times so I don’t get banned again. Clearly I didn’t read enough. I threw 2 grenades in medbay (center area).

I threw the first one at the hallway pretty sure. I did that too block exits and too stop witnesses from chasing me. The second one though I didn’t want to use but had to because witnesses were chasing me down and of course I didn’t want to get caught. As soon as I threw the grenades. Sheets said something like I am not allowed to do that and I immediately said to them I was an antag and the grenades were used as distractions. I meant to use the grenades to cause chaos so people were too busy trying to not die by the chems too chase me and I would sneak off with my victim. But, it didn’t really go as planned since a guy had a firesuit on. Firesuit guy started to chase and attack me so I decided to use the second one to stop him.

I’m not sure if this matters but the grenades were filled with napalm and Phlogiston so it would burn mostly living things and not like the floor or walls. In the ban message Sheets said I argued and I don’t think I did. I was trying my best to be polite and respectful. To which ever admin is reading this can you please tell me what rule I broke. Closest things I can think of is uncessary killing or griefing. Which I think no one really died to it and I am pretty sure I didn’t space anything. Tbh I am not even mad I am just sad. I think admins can watch rounds replay so, please If you can and want to watch the round. Tell me what I did wrong. So it doesn’t happen again.

It’s hilarious you think this should be appealed when your ban history would make this sufficient for a permaban. This is denied, obviously.