Ban appeal - Bluefun

Byond Account: Bluefun
Character Name(s): Timbuk Tu Tim
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): n/a
Round ID of Ban: 15463

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You or another user of this computer or connection (Bluefun) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Round ID: 15463 Rules Broken: Core 2 Reason: Self antagging yet again, always rushing gene mutations and going around griefing the station, killing the AI, assaulting secruity to make yourself valid. Appeal on the forums if you will ever take the game seriously. This ban (BanID #20599) was applied by Guillaume Prata on 2021-06-30 13:51:00 during round ID 15463. This is a permanant ban.
State your appeal: I accept responsibility for the fact that my actions were toxic and immature when playing as a geneticist. Most rounds I would try and participate as a contributing member of the crew but completely understand that my actions as a geneticist were wrong and unnaceptable. In the specific situation with the AI it was not out of nowhere however as the AI had tried to kill me that round, but my course of action was wrong. It’s been almost a year since my ban and I would appreciate it if I was given another chance, I intend on taking the game seriously and engaging without any toxic behaviour.

This has been almost a year, so I’m accepting this appeal; however, please make sure to read our rules as any further infractions will result in you being put back on perma.