Ban Appeal: BorkBorkBork555

Byond Account: "BORKBORKBORK555"
Character Name(s): Jack Cooper (was one I believe, haven't played fulp in a long time)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Husky#5375
Round ID of Ban: Unknown 

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): BYOND: Your Game Is Starting (gyazo.com)
State your appeal: I was banned off of fulp in 2019-2020, I tried making a few accounts to ban evade within the week after I was banned, I eventually gave up seeing as it wasn’t working. I believe considering it’s late 2021 now I’ve had enough time to reflect on why I was banned and what mistakes I made and as such have come to ask for a second chance to play on this station.

Do you know the ckeys of any of the accounts you tried to evade with?

The one in the gyazo is only one I’m aware of but I probably tried to use more to be completely honest.

I checked all the alternative ckeys we have on file, and it looks like you haven’t gotten any bans from the last year from other servers in the database. I’m accepting this ban appeal with the understanding that, if you break server rules at all, you’ll be put back on perma. You should be able to log into the server next round, but there may be complications due to how ban evasion bans work. Please let me (or another admin) know if you’re unable to access the server next round.