Ban appeal - eldennecklace

Byond Account: eldernecklace
Character Name(s): Doreme273
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Dreadknoght
Round ID of Ban: 13227

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): www.imgur.com/a/zpxFrkS
State your appeal:

It has been a long time so I forget most of it, but over a year ago I was playing and I remember that I was talking about the jewish religion with the chaplain through the sec window, and afterwards an admin bwoinked me out of the blue saying someone didn’t like what I said and insinuating I was anti-semetic. That entire round I was being griefed, so I was getting pissed that they were making me seem like I was ignorant, so I left.

After a year I downloaded byond again and I forgot about, came back on yesterday and had fun time, but today this screen came up. So I would like to come back to enjoy myself once more, I won’t mention anything Jewish again so no worries there, just trying to push boxes

Can I ask why you’re switching byond accounts?

I don’t have access to any other account sadly, I just re-download byond and made a new one since I don’t have a choice to join any server

Alrighty - I’m keeping the ban on the doreme273 account, but I edited the ban in a way that you should be able to log in with the eldennecklace account -please let me (or another admin) know if you’re still experiencing issues connecting. Please keep in mind that the new account will be watchlisted and that any rule-breaking behavior will result in you being put back on a perma ban.

For sure ill keep it in mind, thanks