Ban Appeal - Electrozity8

Byond Account: Electrozity8
Character Name(s): H.O.A.G.I.E. 
Discord Name: electrozity8#9346
Round ID of Ban: 13493

I decided to try my hand at setting up the SM since no one else wanted to, or knew how to. I’ve only helped a couple of times before but I felt like I had a good idea of how to do it, but I forgot to purge the chamber and a fire broke out. I opened the side N2 valves and rushed to atmos to grab another N2 canister and went to RCD a hole in the chamber to quickly purge the SM. But I had a lag spike and lagged into the SM, dusting myself. Frustrated that I ended my round early, I cursed a little in dead chat and decided that it was a good time to take a break and get some dinner. When I came back from dinner a couple hours later I see that I was perm banned for the incident and not responding to ahelps.

I understand that the fire was due to my incompetence and that I have a history of SM related deaths, but it comes with the job and getting dusted while you’re trying to stop an SM fire doesn’t really sound like blatant griefing.

1 Like

It’s ok happens to the best of us just be carful in the future and please respond to ahelps we’re supper understanding with game lag issues! It looks like blatant grief to us when some one starts to explode the sm then walks into it then doesn’t respond to us in anyway.