Ban appeal eltrolal

Round ID:12005
BYOND account: Eltrolal
Character: Aidan Poehl
Discord name: eltrolal#0414
So, I was playing as a sec officer and the shuttle was called, i thought that I could go to the armory and grab a shotgun when I arrived the door was closed and the warden wasn’t near sec to open me so I broke the door because we would leave the station soon so it wouldn’t matter i got in and saw a black hole sucking the armory (in the ban message it says that I destroyed the armory but that isn’t true) I got trapped there and I died because of the pressure and low oxigen. I disconneced because I spent 2-3 hours playing the game and I got tired and I didn’t saw the admin message. Im really sorry for what I did and I promise if i get unbanned it wont happen again.
Imgur

Generally, sec officers need the warden’s permission to be armed lethally (including shotguns). I’m accepting this appeal since the bad was made with the understanding that this was done purely to grief, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. You should be able to log into the server now; feel free to let me know if you run into any issues with this!