Ban Appeal For CrazySaucer

Byond Account: Crazysaucer
Character Name(s): I really forget it
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): CrazySaucer#1465
Round ID of Ban: 11876

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Core 2- frief As a non-antag curator, beat an SSD to death in medbay and then morgued them, Claimed they didn’t know the personwas alive despite them being at 96 health when they started attacking them, and there was also literally 0 IC reason for you to be attacking them in the first place. Also has long list of bans for similar behavior and is currently perma’d there. Round 11876 This ban (BanID) @15754) was applied b Horatio22 on 2021-01-02 03:13:56 during round ID 11876.
State your appeal: I know now that was unacceptable and just discussing what I did, I have no true reason what I did could be justified, I have been playing on tg and practicing, heck I have done sci for so long I got rd now, but I know the truly only reason I should kill someone is if they attack me first but I can also try to get admins to help me, and I understand if they are mad because well I would be too.

I would also like to put out there that I was new and did not read the rules so I got banned on other servers for the same thing. I also understand if you deny me because of my past.

Since it has been a while and this seems genuine, I’ll accept it. Please do take another look at our rules before playing, as any major rulebreaking will likely end in a permaban again.