Ban appeal for Detroh_11

Byond Account: Detroh_11
Character Name(s): Paul Mc'lemon
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): i dont have :(
Round ID of Ban: 17237

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: good afternoon, i recently bought a notebook, i have not known for a few days to play and a friend i speak about this game, as i did not know how to descend it or how to play i went home where i create my account and download the game, I played a bit as an assistant and a junior moderator named John Willard I had started talking that if I was ‘‘mr.patata’’, to which I answered no, he started to speak to me asking me why I had the same ip, I would answer you that might be i was at a friend’s home with his internet, the admin told me that mr.patata was baned, i answered him that he didn’t know and asked my friend, to which he replied that if he was baned, Then John asks me if I asked him and I told him that my friend if I was baned, the insistence that I was going to baned for having the same ip (due to using the same internet). i was a little scared to tell him that if i wanted to go to my house to play with my internet, he told me that I was not going to change anything, I did not understand wait a while and I ended the round, soon after I made my character and clown play, the had stopped speaking, a few minutes after the start of the round I had called to help in something. 15 minutes later i return to my notebook try to enter, but the server fell, when i saw that i could enter it appears that i was baned for evading a ban which i feel affected as a third and i would like the junior moderator to be more understandable. :neutral_face:

This was pretty clearly ban evasion. Denied.

1 Like