Ban Appeal for Kon

Byond Account:kondafairydragon
Character Name(s):Hei-See
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):≠𝙺𝚘𝚗𝙺𝚘𝚗, 𝔉𝔬𝔵 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔷𝔢≠#8089
Round ID of Ban:18866

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573064151338057739/942776983291588678/unknown.png
State your appeal: As stated i am accused of antag rolling as a traitor that had to leave at the start of the round due personal matters. I have given the currently active moderators a ahelp message that i had to leave, because something urgent had come up. It was pretty urgent, cus if i hadnt done that, the hourse i am currently living in, would not have any power anymore, which would have resulted in the same scenario. Me leaving the game, but without the moderators knowing why i had left. Please consider what had happened and retract my ban.

Everyone that tries to antag roll by leaving early says they have something urgent happen to them and there is no way for us to verify this.
It also isn’t your first ban on this.

This ban isn’t permanent so it won’t be appealed, playing antag isn’t vital for the game experience, you can go a week without it.
Unless you think being an antag IS vital to the game experience, then it makes sense that you would antag roll if you are not one and it is lying on this appeal… oh well…

Denied.