Ban Appeal For real This time

Byond Account:Xxx_epicgamer_xxX
Character Name(s):cannot remember 
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Negative Creep#2331
Round ID of Ban:22386

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
As My last Appeal was said I wish to right the wrongs including the shitpost I made on bans yesterday in anger which I apologize for. I have still been doing the things I was banned for on other servers I admit that yes But I seek Redemption I have broken rules and was righty banned but for this case in particular I want a fresh start I did not try and get this point in my last post. As I said though the list of bans most recent was for the monkey thing which was rightly deserved. the other one from yog though I learnt the difference and limits of pranks like I said in my last appeal. but the monkey thing was over the line like I said and I know I broke the rules of that server which is why i will not do it on their server again.

as for the thing I did over here, I think the nail in the coffin was I teargased medbay as a clown for a prank which I know the lines now and I just want another chance to play here to be honest as well as other servers. I’m not here to cause problems or grief as it says in my note I’m just here to have fun like everyone else .

end of day I apologize for my actions on here and want a second chance I broke the rules and I regret my decisions.

cheers

Considering you couldn’t even take your first ban appeal seriously, I have no reason to think you will behave on the server. This is denied. You can appeal again in 6 months.