Ban Appeal. Griefing

Byond Account:Huntahray
Character Name(s): Rowan Hunter
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Don't have one
Round ID of Ban: 16158

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
State your appeal: I’ve had three strike against me all separate occasions for grieving. I was warned each time by an admin and continued to joke around. Admittedly, I couldn’t tell who was allowed to do what my first go around and I didn’t know about traitors and so forth, so my first two incidences were under the impression that you could just “pretend” you were a traitor or something. This last time though, I understood the concept and deliberately continued to grief during a round. My friends and I have a lot of fun on this server and if the ban were to be lifted I would be sure to be on my best behavior and not deviate from any laws. For the sake of continuing to play with my friends. However, if not, I understand and I enjoyed the server a lot.

Thank you.

By the way the number #21409 is not the round ID, it is the ban ID. The round you were banned on is Round “16158”. I’ve edited this for you in your message.

Thank you!

Blatant grief is perma-bannable, and intentionally shocking doors as a non-antag like this is against the server rules. This ban was placed correctly; however, I am reducing this to a week ban (starting today) with the understanding that your account will be flagged for potential grief and the next time a staff member has to remind you of the rules, you will be put back on perma.

1 Like