Ban Appeal: I blew up the shuttle. TheFatDog

Byond Account: TheGayRhinoceros
Character Name(s): Homes Hippo (I think This is what I used, it is what I used last time i played ss13)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): TheFatDog#3356
Round ID of Ban:14257

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Self antag did a massive bomb on evac and killed everyone aboard, you were already talked to about this kind of thing and chose to do it again.

State your appeal: Honestly I am bored and want to play ss13 again. I’ve been banned on Bee/tg/Fulp and don’t really like any of the other servers. As to what happened, I was a chemist and at the time was kinda obsessed with making the most powerful chemical grenade I could. At the time I wasn’t aware of the much better ways to test explosives. So the plan was to test the grenade on the shuttle. I blew up the grenade before we hit centcom causing more damage than I though at the time. I left the game after that because it was late. When i woke up I had been banned. At the time I thought it was super unreasonable, but I’ve come to realize that the ban makes sense. I really didn’t know what it meant to get greentext and the effort it takes. As well ruining other peoples plans for centcom. Overall I just want to play again, and am sorry for the damage I caused. As well I’d like to apologize for my attitude in my previous appeals. I was mad and wasn’t thinking about the consequences of my actions.

I appreciate that you’re taking responsibility for this. It’s been a while, so I trust you’ve read the rules by now. I’m accepting this appeal, but please keep in mind that you’ll be put back on perma if anything similarly grief-y happens again. You should be able to connect to the server; please let me (or another admin) know if you’re unable.