Ban appeal its puerh

Byond Account:itspurth
Character Name(s):braylon something i think
Discord Name (Im not on fulps discord but it is black lotus):
Round ID of Ban:25328

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Itspuerh) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Core 2- grief account. RDM, bombed engineering as a non-antag. Recent ban from bee for similar behavior. Round 25328 This ban (BanID #37362) was applied by Horatio22 on 2023-04-06 23:48:57 during round ID 25328. This is a permanent ban
State your appeal:My last appeal was denied,but you didnt say if i cpuld or when i could appeal again. Also not sure why you said you almost fell for it when the log should show im not the one who welded on the fuel tank. I have trolled in other servers yes. Yog station which i will bring up as its on the logs you shared was bs as i messaged a mentor if I could welder bomb to get a guy out of jail and they said yes. Bee station and the others was streight up griefing. I know now it was crappy of me, but I picmed a few servers i didnt care about to do crap in amd was saving this one and one other for serious play. I will restate that i did not welder bomb eng and the log should show this. I do understand the convern due to my behavior elsewhere. I do apologize for my other behavior and I can see why you would be skeptical, though im still not sure why a log check of who welder bombed didnt clear this up. I appreciateyour time and thank you. Also that dude made an appeal owning up to it.

1 Like

Ban appeals are not eligible for re-review before 6 months have elapsed since the last appeal.