Byond Account:Jonethekone
Character Name(s):Jone sika
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Kakkis#0637
Round ID of Ban:22255

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
kuva

State your appeal:

Hey, me and my friend are very new players to the whole space station 13 thing,
We have been playing for a couple of days now and we like it and ur server in general.
Today someone turned us hulk and we went a little crazy, smashing furniture in cafeteria and some walls, and kept yelling “hulk smash”
We didnt kill anyone or hurt, in general we didnt “ruin” anyones game
After that we got arrested of course wich we tought was a normal thing, but in a middle of it all we both get banned, i tought i would be an intresting roleplay scenario. I think the officer enjoyed it as well when we kept yelling hulk stuff lol
Overall we both tought it was in a good sport cause we didnt kill anyone or hurt their game, just general asshattery
But now after reading the server rules and getting banned, we both realize it was a wrong thing to do.
If u decide to give us another chance it wont happen again

Ps. let me know if my friend needs to make seperate request if this gets accepted,
Thank you.

I just realized the ban was for “metacomming”

Yes i was in discord with my friend but we didnt give any information out about other players etc.
Since we were in the same job too

https://wiki.ss13.co/Metagaming
I read it from there but i dont think we did any of that stuff mentioned there, since we didnt “gang up to kill people”

That is the rules page for Goon, not us. Our rules page is here. Metacomms is described in core rule 8:

Revealing information about the current round in OOC, Discord, or the forums (metacomming) is strictly prohibited. Wait until after the Round End screen to discuss the round or file a report.

This is greytiding, which is against the rules. You don’t need to kill anyone for greytiding to apply.

I assure you that you are far, far from the first person to do this, and security does not find this type of interaction enjoyable.

This being said, I am going to accept this appeal; however, I put a watchlist on your account instructing the mod team to put you back on a perma ban if you are caught metacomming again, so please make sure you are not discussing the round outside of the in-game communication systems.

If your friend would like to file an appeal, they will need to do so separately as we do not accept joint ban appeals.

You should be able to log in to the server. If this is not the case, please let me (or another admin) know.