Ban appeal- Justin Hicks

Byond Account: SuperSoldier6022
Character Name(s): Justin Hicks
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): SuperSoldier6022#4812
Round ID of Ban: Round ID 19357 BanID #27537
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (SuperSoldier6022) is banned from playing here. the ban reason is: played as a racial stereotypes and used the N-word. this kind of language is not acceptable here. Ignored/ did not respond to ahelps and dc"d after messaged. This ban (BanID #27537) was applied by Blaberface on 2022-03-18 00:09:10 during round ID 19357. this is a permanent ban.

1. List item

State your appeal: I was not intending to be racist. I am playing as a version of myself at work- hence the red shirt @ a target. I used the N-word ending in A. I am black, I did not realize i could be racist while making fun of myself getting arrested in a game. I also never received or saw a warning from any admin. If I missed it, my mistake, I was attempting to play the game. Now that I learned the rules this will not happen again, I did not mean to offend anyone.

Since this is your first offense and you don’t seem to have been playing a racist caricature or anything, I have unbanned you from the server. Please be aware that slurs are not allowed from any player, regardless of context. If this is an issue again, we’ll go back to a permaban but for now you should be fine.

I’d also like to mention that you were contacted by an admin, but disconnected after we reached out. Please try to keep aware of admin contact, because that is another valid reason to escalate to a ban.

Accepted.