Ban Appeal: Letrolemastur

Byond Account: Letrolemastur
Character Name(s): random
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): lost account
Round ID of Ban: 4749
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): You, or another user of this computer or connection (Letrolemastur) is banned from playing Security Officer.

The ban reason is: Reason has a million notes about being shit sec kills a mime then perma jails the other one for taking his hat then threatens to kill other players and blow sm very done requested by Sliggist.
This ban (BanID #6134) was applied by Samuuu3 on 2019-12-09 02:56:48 during round ID 4749.
This is a permanent ban
State your appeal: Okay so this ban was well over a year ago at this point, I understand the rules of MRP far better now and back then I had no understanding of SOP or space law and violated it myself probably more often than the people I was arresting. I have no intention of using security roles to grief nor powertrip though and I am much chiller with this type of environment than I was back then. I’d simply like another chance to try sec and not as a power hungry dickhead as I acted in the past. I understand SOP, space law, and the rules of MRP. I’d understand if you are hesitant to let me play as HOS or even warden. All I am asking is to at least be allowed sec officer and detective to prove I know how to not be shitsec. I’d like if I got to play warden and HOS too but maybe a probationary period as a sec officer is necessary, and I’d expect a swift perma from sec roles to return should I abuse the role.

This was over a year ago, so I’m willing to give you another shot. You should be unbanned from security roles, but please be aware that further issues with sec will result in your perma role ban being put back on.