Ban Appeal: Magicbrannch

Byond Account: Magicbrannch
Character Name(s): Lenny Power
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Toasted cheese sandvich#7973
Round ID of Ban: 17289

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Antag 1.1 As bloodbrother with 2 kill objectives, spammed hostiles mobs and told them “kill everyone but me” then didn’t respond to ahelps
State your appeal: I did tell every mob I made sentience to kill everyone on the station but I also said dont kill my blood brother as well, I didnt know that I couldnt tell the mobs to kill everyone, I am sorry and Im reading the rules of antag right now at the moment, please unban me

To add to Magicbrannch’s appeal, I saw them state “I am going SSD” before being contacted by an admin, just to clarify that this likely isn’t a case of them ignoring the admin intentionally.

I did go ssd before admin spoke to me as I had to do something, thanks for reminding me

This isn’t anywhere near your first ban and you’ve had a lot of chances to read our rules. I will unban you from the server, so you can demonstrate that you know how to play the game properly, but I am keeping you permanently banned from antagonist for now. In one month of active play, you can appeal this antag ban and we’ll consider that then.