Ban Appeal - Michaelyoungin

Byond Account: michaelyoungin
Character Name(s): N/A (random)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): N/A
Round ID of Ban:16009
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
State your appeal: I was banned for accidentally delamming the sm. I will start off by saying I have not played in about a year, so I have forgotten some things about engineering like how pressure will start the sm. I opened and closed the inner sm door to mess with an engineer that had hacked it open, was asked by an admin why I was, and responded with I was messing around because he opened it first. I then set off and overheard on the radio the sm was delamming and immediately went to help and see what I could fix, and I fixed the air alarm, then left to be reset to an engi borg so I could help more. Admin sent the sm away, and gave us a new one, and I went straight to helping to set that one up. I was bwoinked and I explained that I did not remember that pressure sets off the sm, and the admin stated that I was warned a few days ago for self antagging and that he doubted I forgot. The self antagging was me letting a pai controlled cleanbot into the ai sat as ce, because the cleanbot asked nicely. No harm was done to the ai at all, we made it to the shutter before an admin teleported me out. I understand I am at fault for delamminating the sm, but I also admit that in my yearish hiatus, I forgot some things about the sm.

Normally, I’d give you the benefit of the doubt here since the SM is complicated and we are a beginner server after all. However, telling the mod you were “doing a bit of trolling” and considering an admin had to send you to ajail yesterday, I don’t really have a lot of sympathy for you over this, and I have a hard time believing this was an accident. The SM can easily remove people from the round and end it entirely, so “trolling” with it is not really tolerated and is considered grief. I’m denying this appeal; please read our server rules before your ban expires.