Ban Appeal: Mtgovers

Byond Account: Mtgovers
Character Name(s): Maxim Bould 
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): (i think Valus) 
Round ID of Ban: i dont know the ID of the ban it was round 17223 i could find that in the remarks

Ban Message: Banned from Roles: command, Captain, Head of Personnel, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Research Director, Head of Security permanently - Round 17223 - As CMO instigated a mutiny and assisted in the murder of the captain. Violation of Core 2 and Command 1.1 rules. If you wish to appeal this ban you can do so at https://forum.fulp.gg/

Best fulpstation admins,

i noticed today that i was banned from being any head of command after the 26 because of a ban that was placed on me so i would like to appeal it. i would like to appeal it because i honestly really dont know very well why it was placed. i got the ban after i went offline and didnt get the chance to see it but i think i can remember the round.

That round me and the captain had a misunderstanding about a deadly virus that my viro made. We had a disagreement about me keeping it as ‘‘bioweapon’’ I agree on the fact that i was acting way out of line. I didnt listen to the captain i disregarded his command and for that i think i should be punished definetly as a cmo who should be kept to higher standards like any other head. i think later that round i said something around the lines of can we just get rid of the captain and voting yes for it. That was also a mistake but nobody even noticed that i said that if i remember correctly so it wouldnt be a real issue and i knew from past encounters that we should discuss this with the admins first if they were online so i taught it didnt matter or was a big deal ( i dont know if any were this time)

so yes i agree that i acted out of line (tuesday was a really shitty day for me, but that doesnt excuse it) but i cannot really see how i instigated a mutiny and also assisted in the killing of the captain. or atleast i cannot really remember that i did that.

in the end i would really just like to play cmo and ofcourse understand it that i would be banned for a period for the bad conduct on my part but permanent would really suck.

I approved the perma on this, but I’m also appealing this ban since it’s been a while since you’ve received a ban and you are clearly acknowledging wrongdoing in the round. As a general rule, if there are no admins on, you should assume mutiny is not acceptable.