Ban Appeal: Multikeying - Part 3

Byond Account: Time_URSS
Character Name(s): Noah Jones 
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Time_URSS#3724
Round ID of Ban: Unknown (for 3rd time)
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): http://prntscr.com/zeob48
State your appeal: 

So yeah, after almost 4 months (?) being banned, I kinda give up on showing you my innocence, but sigh, life is like this, isn’t it? Very unfair for some, very lucky for others. I guess it’s not my kind of gaming life. I get blamed, proof not shown (huh)…

Anyway, consider this hostile if you wish, I personally don’t think it is. In fact, it’s pretty a calmed thing. If you think I ban evaded, it’s your idea, I respect it. If you think I did, then I did. I’m the only one who can see my computer anyway. I won’t do it again (—) I promise. After all, I barely remember when this happened, and we all can assume no one does either…

TL:DR: I won’t do it again, me promise. I was always loyal to Fulp until that happened, but yeah… I just want to recover my time in one of the most active servers (I don’t want to be banished into other dying servers :c plz)

So if we think you didnt, you didnt? Are you admitting to it or not?

1 Like

Denied. I’m not going to deal with this riddle-ridden paragraph of an excuse on if you did evade or not. Own up to it if you did it and maybe we’ll consider this. For now though, this is an easy no.