Ban Appeal: OzAtlas

• Byond Account: OzAtlas
  • Character Name(s): Dane McDonohugh
  • Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): (Ozfur)Atlas#4929
  • Round ID of Ban: 12213
  • Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): (ban is 1624) over escalation on rev round
  • State your appeal: i only killed ppl who where mindshielded (1 exception to the research guy, i couldnt tell due to tripping). Rev medical couldnt unmindshield ppl so i took them as a lost cause. the warden was knocked down and i hit him so he couldnt run, others killed him.
    i tried to do surgery and ended up harming ppl, ive only read the wiki and thought it would be easy.
    In essence: we couldnt un-mindshield them, and we wherent organised to prison them. so it ended with killings.
    also, i killed/was assesory to 3 head killings.

the mindshielded people on this round didn’t get mindshielded by sec, they were mindshielded via nanites which is why surgery didn’t work

yeah, hed rev said it was no use capturing them since we didnt know how to un-mindshield them

i had some cabbages going to mutate in botany to use on the dead bodies, but i guess no-one did what i asked

is this closed or…

just give the admemes time i guess

Well, this ban has expired but I will remove the note, since this seems to be a misunderstanding. The person killed did have nanites that would prevent them from being converted. However, please do attempt to find every means to convert someone before you kill them next time unless they are a command role. Appeal partially accepted.