Ban Appeal - PeytonSeabolt

Byond Account: PeytonSeabolt
Character Name(s): Ardy Em
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Ardy M. Enleeve#3974
Round ID of Ban: 12147
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
I admit to RDM, and that’s all it was. I spawned as the curator, got the claymore, and started attacking people. I seriously don’t understand how the staff can make so many assumptions based on no facts. Saying I hacked, saying I abused a “bug” with the laser pointer to blind people. What the fuck are you talking about? You are making this more complicated than it is, and the simple fact is that I joined, got the claymore, and attacked. That’s it. I had no master plan, I literally suck at combat on this game, I am no threat to anyone who knows what they are doing.

I really do regret the RDM. I sincerely apologize for it, and am still kicking myself in the head for my own blatant stupidity. I know exactly what I did wrong, why I did it, and am remorseful. I mean my Apology, on my honor as a man. The fact that my name is Ardy Em means nothing. That’s always been my name and always will be. I am capable of contributing top-tier roleplay and I would love for the chance to do that again on this server. If not, then I totally understand, because why would you want such toxic people on this server? If that’s the case, then deny me for the simple reason that I RDMed. Stop accusing me of things that are simply untrue, and have no factual basis to back it up besides assumption and hear-say. I’ve been banned for 4 months at this point, plenty of time for me to change my attitude for the better and admit my mistakes, which is what I’m doing now. I will never admit to something I didn’t do, and I did not hack, and I did not abuse some “bug” as to which I have no idea what it even is you’re referring to.

I’ve waited months to finally post another appeal. I’ve been told, by Slig, “Maybe if you want to admit to the things you actually did, you can submit another report.” Slig, all I did was RDM and I admit to it. I really feel so stupid for it, and would not go through all of this effort for another 5 minutes of meaningless killing just to be turned around and banned again. I seriously don’t understand why the attitude is so negative. I’m leaving my ego at the door here, admitting I’m wrong for attacking people for no reason, apologizing for it, and just asking for another chance. If that’s not enough, then I don’t know what is, and this will be my last appeal. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and once again, I do sincerely apologize for for my idiocy, and give my word that nothing like this would ever happen again.

Time for history to repeat itself

2 Likes

I am speaking strictly to the fulpsation server. I have been a shitter in the past, who hasn’t? I’ve had plenty of time to reflect and change.

BTW that’s only 2 bans. The top 2 were the same ticket.

This ban appeal was already denied. You can re-appeal in a month, but this won’t be considered again before then.