Ban Appeal: Scrimbopulus IV

Byond Account: souperzombie
    Character Name(s): Scrimbopulus IV
    Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Souperzombie#5708
    Round ID of Ban:16841
   Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Swarmer, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter for 3 days - Round ID #: 16840 Ckey of offender: Souperzombie Requesting Staff Member: John Willard Rules Broken: Core 2.3 Antag rolling Reason: During war ops, yelled “I am killing myself and there’s nothing you can do about it”, before suiciding and later taking a midround revenant antagonist. You have a history of doing this in the past, going as far as to complain you didn’t roll antagonist. You said in ahelps that you just don’t really like playing nukie rounds, but apparently you like them enough to stick around as a ghost and say yes to a midround antag prompt. The next round after this, you immediately threw yourself into space roundstart. Length: 3 day antagonist ban

State your appeal:
Forgive me If I come off as rude because this has seriously frustrated me.
From my first warning (16516) against dying for not being an antag I learned my lesson not to be a whining pissbaby and just play the game, and I’ve played a fair number of rounds after that. On round 16841 I decided to to kill myself as a cargo technician since I do not enjoy war ops as I find them too difficult to cope with; as a non-antag I generally just want to do my job and nothing else but if I know that something WILL happen that will completely disrupt it such as war ops I don’t see much point in continuing to play, especially since I am very bad at combat. I continued to observe so I knew when the round would end and ended up getting revenant as a midround antag. While I wasn’t particularly waiting for a midround antag to roll I didn’t see any reason not to try and have a chance at getting it, and I didn’t know this would be considered antag rolling.
When the next round was starting I readied up but many people were asking for another nuclear operative round, which would make it the third in a row. I thought the round start was delayed but I must have misread something because according to an admin I can’t remember this was apparantly not the case. However, because I thought the round was going to be delayed, and because of the number of people asking for an adminbus for a 3rd nukie round I decided to observe instead. I THINK because I was already readied up and it was too late for me to cancel observing created some sort of bug which put my character in the game but left me as a ghost as is the norm for observing. I decided to check my admin remarks because this server has such strict rules it often puts me on edge, and of course there was a 3 day ban waiting for me. An element which is completely false, which is still present in the notice, was that I “immediately threw yourself into space roundstart”. While disputing this on adminhelp with another admin they did say that an admin had put my body into space but when I tried to dispute my ban they just said something along the lines of “this is the worst lie I’ve ever heard”.
I’ve only been warned about suiciding and whining about not rolling antag once before this, I’ve not suicided for not getting antag since then, I suicided on the war ops round because I dislike playing war ops, I picked the midround revenant antag during war ops because I didn’t know that was considered antag rolling and also just because the opportunity was there, and what seems to have escalated this to a full ban was “throwing myself into space”, which is a complete lie.
Also sorry if I got the formatting wrong.

To top it all off, If I decide to hide in a locker for the entirety of a war ops round and do nothing, which I have definitely done at least once, apparently that’s fine; but because I suicided and got a chance at an midround antag that’s a bannable offence, and I understand that and won’t do it again.

Going SSD in a locker roundstart is also frowned upon, but not quite as egregious as suiciding roundstart on a nukie round. You’ve been warned about antag rolling in the past, and I have little reason to give you the benefit of the doubt that that isn’t what you were doing. That being said, looking at the logs, the only body you ever had was an observer ghost, so I removed that part of the message, but I’m keeping the ban in place.