Ban Appeal: Storybro

Byond Account: Storybro
Character Name(s):(i forgot it but it might be) David Alit Fult
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Storybro #3601
Round ID of Ban:12979

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Storybro) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Core 3- after being told to stop talking about cum, continued to do so, saying “damn anyway i going to knock out the Hos with my hot sticky cum” Appeal on the forum. Round 12979 This ban (BanID #17227) was applied by Horatio22 on 2021-02-26 21:21:11 during round ID 12929. This is a permanent ban.

State your appeal: I’ve matured as a SS13 player and have read through the rules and have tried to remember them all the best I can and I’m very sorry about talking about male reproductive liquid. I promise that if you allow me to come back to your server ill try to be a productive person in whatever round I maybe in (note: English isn’t my first language so sorry if this doesn’t make sense)

It has been a few months so I’m willing to give you another chance on this. However, if you end up doing something like this again, it’ll be back to a permaban. That one likely won’t get an appeal accepted, so please be on your best behavior.