Ban Appeal : TheJewmaster

Byond Account:Thejewmaster
Character Name(s):Jesus of east anglia
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):monte#3830
Round ID of Ban:16284

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Inappropriate ckey and once again had to be reminded about talking about rape( and ignored ticket). This ban(ban id #21541) was applied by Horatio22 on 2021-08-20 during round id 16284. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal:
Okay so honestly i did not see the admin ticket whatsoever as I was being chased by spiders as that round had quickly devolved into mass chaos. I should probably keep a better eye on that in the future as i can see the importance. In regards to the rape thing I was referring to the monkey that had literally just beat the shit out of me like I was his redneck wife. I don’t remember having had this issue prior so i am a tad confused on the warned again statement. I believe I should be unbanned as the chaos of the round delayed my answer and I was banned before I had even died to have a chance to see it. Along those lines i will refrain from using the word raped to define my treatment by other players or npcs in the future.

Denied. You were already warned once about this and clearly you haven’t learned. I don’t have any want people that would make these sorts of comments on this server. Try again in a month, more sincerely next time.