Ban appeal UI misunderstanding?

Byond Account: superpizza
Character Name(s): Alexander Hastings
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): superpizza#4475
Round ID of Ban: 20643

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):https://i.imgur.com/CLG7w5l.png
State your appeal:
I was playing with rainbow weed around the end of a round. This rainbow weed has been interpreted as “omega weed” in my ticket, so even if you can’t get a log of the events of that round, please try to rationalize this story with said “omega weed” being prickly, slippery, rainbow leaves. These leaves would make you slip, your screen would trip out for 10-20 seconds. In these leaves were also a variety of instability granted chemicals, which I believe were around 1-2 units of booze Amaretto and/or Amasec), blue glitter, blue crayon dust. and a single unit of antifreeze alongside rainbow weed’s happiness and mindbreaker chems. Before the shuttle arrived, I scattered these leaves throughout the hallway, in an attempt to try to get people to slip on them, and then turn blue. This, however was uneventful, as the colorful reagent outlasted the blue very quickly. I then get an ahelp message saying something alongside the lines of “Why are you leaving plants with harmful chemicals around the station?” I expected something like this to look suspicious, so I was unphased with this. I believe I said “Its just rainbow weed but slippery”. I was given a list of datums of reagents, with no indication of how many units were in each. All I knew that all the chemicals in there weren’t going to kill anyone. I said something along the lines of “do you want me to break down how they arent harmful or do you wanna look at the list again.” I got back the message “Alright, smartass, then explain the mindbreaker toxin?” Before I could reply, my connection was closed and I was banned for 3 days.

Here’s the part that made me come to appeal a 3 day ban rather than waiting.
I don’t think they saw how powerful the plants actually were, rather than them having a lot of chemicals.

I really can just wait this out but I personally think I should have been able to have talked about what I did think I wrong rather than immediately being banned under the assumption that I am just flat out griefing. It was people making things like this that got me into the game in the first place.
Thanks.

I was going to ahelp the funny slippy plants I saw after i slipped on them, but I never took damage and the most that happened was confusion from the drug intake. They seemed harmless and i triggered them like 5 times.

MBT is also a largely harmless reagent, like space drugs.

I’m accepting your appeal. You should be able to log in to the server. Please let me (or another admin) know if you can’t for whatever reason.