Ban Appeal: Unuora

Byond Account: Unuora
Character Name(s): Aziraphale / Crowley
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban:
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/GJF5BJp
State your appeal:

Hi! I’m a relatively new player, and I was playing fine this morning. Then I tried to log back in today and I got this message. My username isn’t Alyasgrey, and I have no idea what I could’ve done to get banned. I tried to get my friend to play on the same internet connection (different computer) but the both of us are getting this same message. Can anyone help me out with this?

I’ve exempted you from the ban. You should be able to connect now. Let me know here if you aren’t and I can look further into it.

Hey! Thank you for the quick reply. It didn’t seem to change much. The message is a bit different, but it’s still saying that I’m banned for ban evasion.

After a little I get this message Imgur: The magic of the Internet but even if I wait for a while I can never get in. I can get on other servers, though.

I can’t see why you might be banned still. Try again after the current round and it might work that time.

Hello Helianthus,
I am the friend mentioned in the first post, is it possible for me to get unbanned as well? I wanted to start playing, I have never played before.

My Byond account is Scallop2 I have the exact same ban message and exact same problem. Unuora and I are on the same network. It has been fixed for them and they’re able to get on but unfortunately I am stuck on the Imgur: The magic of the Internet screen.

thank you.
Scallop2

Sure, I’ve also exempted you from the ban. If you can’t connect now, try next round.

1 Like