Ban Appeal Yeeb0 (aka BEEFHOOLIO)

Byond Account: Yeeb0
Character Name(s): BEEFHOOLIO
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Yeeb0#2870
Round ID of Ban: 19981

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/t7mEsmd

State your appeal: So, as I explained about the Methbreaker Salt epidemic, I literally forgot to ask. I have a horrible horrible memory, and after Aries asked me to stop, I started asking people if they wanted drugs instead. Just me being stupid, sort of my fault. The plasma grenade? Not my fault whatsoever. I found one on the ground (I thought it was a foam grenade) and when I found out it was plasma I asked sec if I should give it to them or hurl it into space but they were busy so I (and I realise now that I should have just tossed the grenade into space without pressing E but it was the right thing to do in my brain) so I decided to throw it outside. I press E on the plasma grenade (which I had never even seen) (wait actually now that I think about it was it potassium? Because it said Plasma on my screen, I think. Anyway, regardless,) and it explodes instantly. I thought it was gonna have some time to throw it like a foam grenade (which is the only type of grenade I’ve interacted with until then)

TLDR; I did not mean to blow myself up with a plasma grenade, I was trying to hurl it into space.

Considering your previous actions that round, I have a hard time believing this was an accident. This is denied. Read our rules and come back in 3 days.