Banned By Tom F Hardy (hergest)

**Byond Account:** Hergest
**Character Name(s):** Randomized
**Discord Name:** I dont use discord
**Round ID of Ban:** 17738 Core 2

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: I had an antag round where I was inprisoned and by the help of a lawyer we managed to have a trial. The court room was full of people and we had a great roleplay where the prosecutors came with their story and my defense RP’d their way to my freedom. I wanted to be able to RP this again as i really enjoyed it so I started randomly punching people in hopes of ending up in the brig. My justification for this is that I wouldn’t permanently ruin someones round as it was just a punch or 2. On the way to there my friend asked to play another game so i quit playing.

I fully deserved this ban and I acknowledge I shouldn’t have wordlessly started punching people as non-antag nor reason in-game to do so. My character was an engineer and I should’ve probaly set up the solars or something similar. I’m hoping as it’s my first time I can appeal this because i enjoy play on this station

I’m glad you had a good time RPing with sec; next time, please consider playing prisoner or lawyer if you want to RP with them again. I’m accepting this appeal; you should be able to log into the server now. If not, please let me (or another admin) know.