Banned from security for escalating appropriately

Byond Account:Noobfroob
Character Name(s):Julio Owen
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):George Bush#7191
Round ID of Ban:14366
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
As HoS, you executed a traitor against the captain’s orders, later in maintenance and after having obtained a possessed blade, you attacked someone in maintenance to 113 brute because of them following you. You already have a recent note about security conduct so please review our security standards.
State your appeal

The captain never said not to execute the traitor. The traitor was already wanted for attempted murder and it was confirmed they were a traitor.

This person was following and harassing me, they had previously assaulted me and I had warned them multiple times to not follow me. I hit them with disablers repeatedly and they continued to follow me. This was at a time where there was a cult, I had found the holy blade and needed it to fight the cult. This guy was given every opportunity to leave me alone and I finally decided to hit him with lethals.

I went above and beyond to get this guy to leave me alone without lethals. I didnt realize he was critted because he was walking, I later came back and took him to medical where he was revived. During this same admin ticket I was attacked on two different occasions and on the second I was stabbed to death, I had every reason to be wary of those insistent on following me.

The captain never said not to execute the traitor

The default isn’t that you can execute. HoS is allowed to perma or gulag without captain’s authorization, but not execute. The captain shouldn’t need to explicitly tell you this when you’re A- playing command or B- playing security.

I had found the holy blade and needed it to fight the cult

This belongs to the chaplain, not the HoS. It should have been returned to the chaplain (if possible), not kept for personal use. Cult is the one round where chaplains are allowed to hunt antags. Keeping their weapon without even attempting to return it (if the situation isn’t dire) is powergaming.

I went above and beyond to get this guy to leave me alone without lethals

No, you didn’t. You had a disabler, and presumably, handcuffs. You could have hit him with a disabler and removed him that way, but decided to go full rambo instead

I didnt realize he was critted because he was walking

You’ve been here too long to say that you don’t know that you can’t walk in crit. If you don’t know this, you shouldn’t be playing command.

Anyway, this is your second note about executing without authorization as security this week. Ban is justified, so it’s staying. Please re-read space law before playing sec again.