Bartender_Cool Ban apeal (1)

Byond Account: Bartender_Cool
Character Name(s): Thomas Shepard, Nick Eliza, Rodrigo (I forgot the last name)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): adude123#9536
Round ID of Ban: 22192

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by hesti You, or another user of this computer or connection (Bartender, Cool) is banned from playing here.Time: (02:00)
The ban reason (si Core 2-self-antag As a non-antag cargo tech, got a promotion to CM and incited cargonia at Map: (Halloutatle
roundstart with no IC Justification for this at all. Explain on the forums, Round 22192 This ban (BanID #32009) was
applied by Horatlo22 on 2022-09-18 2114115 during round ID 22192. This is a permanent ban.

(Sorry if some is misspelled, I had to take a photo with my iPad and used the image text feature)

State your appeal: Hey I was perma banned for doing Cargonia as a non antag and with no IC reason, I understand this is a bannable offence, but im pretty sure that its only a perma ban if done Repeatedly. This was my first time with this warning, my only other warning was Meta Murdering someone. I feel I should be banned for breaking the rules but not permanently. I understand if my ban wont be appealed however.

Sure, I will lower it to a 3 day ban then.
Just be aware that another serious rule breaking might jump back to perma again and the next one won’t be easy to appeal.

Accepted.

1 Like