BigDaddyBNN's Mentor Application

Byond Account: BigDaddyBNN
Character Name(s):Grug,Grimbles
Discord Name: plywood#2733
Timezone:PST
Active hours: 9pm-1am typically
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Not currently, maybe later!

How long have you played on Fulpstation? 172 Hours total, 164.5 alive

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I am the most confident in medical concerning being a medical doctor, being able to pull off dehusking, revivals, and generally saving lives easily. I will admit that chemistry is still foreign to me after the whole overhaul. I also feel pretty capable as HOP, spending some rounds as acting captain, wherein im securing dat disk, and keeping the station from going off the deep end. I am also proficient in being a cyborg, tending to go medical or janitorial, but I do change in robotics often if the situation calls for it. I am still working on unlocking AI on this server, but unless it is unique from other servers, I feel that I can advise on that too. Full disclosure: I do have to say that I spent a bunch of hours on beestation, and some of my ss13 skills come from there, but most are from this server.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
The community type atmosphere round to round! I think it is so cool that players have built notable personalities that I see everyround. You cant find that in any other game imo!

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

You’re a talented and nice player as well as a great RPer. I’m always entertained when I see you in-game, and I was hoping that you would apply. Hell yes, +1.

1 Like

Your only note is a positive note that just says something to the effect of good RP. Having mentors that are good role models for RP standards is always nice. +1

2 Likes

Best caveman ive seen so far (ive seen way too many in this game) +1

3 Likes

everytime I see grug I laugh and cry +1

2 Likes

Very nice, and I never had a issue with you +1

2 Likes

Always a fun person to be around/ RP with. Grug beat me with stick before. +1 caveman RP

2 Likes

Grug is an amazing person to have around and really great at roleplaying. +1

2 Likes

Vee always love see Grug. +1

2 Likes

cavemen playing ss13 what will he do
+1

2 Likes

This app has been accepted. Welcome to the mentor team!

1 Like