Buggus @ slig (at least 15 characters)

Byond Account: Buggus
Character Name(s): Buggus
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): N/A
Round ID of Ban: 9312
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/OEh75ZC 7
State your appeal:

Hey Its been a while now since I was banned. I thought I would come an appeal again.

I want to once again apologize for my actions and how poorly I represented the server and community while I played upon it. I had quite a bit of time to think about what I did and I really acted poorly. I didn’t apricate the privilege of playing upon your servers. I am really sorry for my actions and I realized the wrong I did and how I reacted to everything. I was wrong and I am sorry.

I am here to ask for another chance, I know I will not break the rules or make anyone feel uncomfortable. I promise not to make any sexual references or innuendos. I also promise to be polite and not make problems for moderators and admins. I just want to do what I always wanted to do which was play space stations 13 , have fun and enjoy a roleplaying experience. I love the concept of the game and its one of my fav’s.

I have spent time thinking about things and I know I was wrong. I have done things to better improve myself. If you could give me another chance to enjoy the server I know you wont regret the decision. Ill do my best to be a positive role model.

But I did wait, and I apologized. I didnt mean to be overly sexual. You say I was constant and harassing staff, I did have an outburst but its been two months since I have even made any posts.

But I guess your not willing to have a discussion.

I’m pretty sure they made it rather clear that they tried to have discussions with you but each time you were given multiple chances you were rude and squandered it.

Yeah, the admin team met and discussed this before Slig posted. We aren’t really comfortable giving a second to chance to someone who was engaging in rape ERP on a server that welcomes minors. Your behavior was appalling, and it has no place here, now or ever.
https://youtu.be/iZlpsneDGBQ