Bullke's Antag ban for antag rolling. Loading problem

1. Byond Account: Bullke

2. Character Name(s): Marcel (i think!)

3. Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Caio Bandeira#5800

4. Round ID of Ban: i am not sure, sorry.

5. Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

Note left by SoreYew on 2022-12-29 19:50:41
Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter, Infiltrator for 7 days - 23844 - Core 2.3 antag rolling - Went ssd as a mime at the start of the round

1. State your appeal:

Sometimes the game doesn’t load propperly. Even when i roll as atag. But i try forcing it out a little more, like it happened the other day i rolled as cultist and i kinda had to rush the round because i was afraid to SSD and get antagbanned.

I made it work, and played it out but had to kill myself in a way that wouldn’t grief the round in anyway as soon as i realized it would be impossible to rescue me, since despite the fact i could see it was impossible to play because the game was running really poorly.

It really do happen a lot, and i don’t lie on aHelps, i try to me as much helpfull and truthfull to my side as i can, even when i am wrong, i’ve addmitted on the past, and i know i have nothing to gain on lying, only to lose by doing so. so i ask you to review this with good faith in my words but not ignoring any resources you have to check it out.

I have a post on imgur showing some rounds where this happened and i did not restart my pc since the first time i printed today (it happened before too), and i am now curently trying to log in as i am writing this to see what happens. (i will include the result of this round too)

Anyway, here’s the link to the problem:
https://imgur.com/a/Mda4wGV

Even if you don’t completly appeal, please consider reducing my ban. It is not for antag rolling. Thanks for your attention!

i just read some adminnotices and i found out it was my second antagban, i wasn’t even aware of the first one. Well, damn. I remember making sure to at least enter in a locker to ssd in a safe space. Is that consider antag rolling? I was pretty sure i marked warden as high that round and i don’t even know if warden can be antags.

What version of byond are you using?

If you’re not on the latest version, try upgrading to that, and hopefully, this won’t be an issue anymore. Additionally, if you have any full-screen programs operating in the background, this may be causing the problem.

That being said, based on your recent ban history (for a variety of things including but not limited to antag rolling), I’m not going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this considering it is only an antag ban and you can otherwise play the game normally.