Devin Earl Command incompetency

Byond Account: Sheets
Character Name(s): Jed Joshek
Discord Name:
Round ID:12963
Griefer Byond account:
Griefer Byond name: Devin Earl
What happened:

I was the captain, devin was the hos. He caught a ling, Xar-See and was dragging them around cuffed to a roller bed, as the captain i had no idea what was going on and yelled at him many many times “what are you doing why do you have the RD cuffed”, He went to science to get them bz internals which after me constantly asking him what he was doing, finally told me, about 5 minutes later i ask repeatedly on sec and command comms where he was as i also told him earlier to tell me if he permas or executes anyone to tell me. After finding him in the now n2o flooded execution chamber, i end up demoting him, beating him up a bit and making an announcement, at this point im fucking livid. He then immediately tries to re enter sec to get sec gear and presumably mutiny me, i execute him for this. I know its a beginner server and people sometimes miss stuff on comms but you really shouldnt be playing command if i have to yell at you as much as i did for one answer.
Xar see also says he was buthurt i didnt give him auth to execute them and i think they were probably trying to hide them from me so i forgot and he could execute the valid.

Dealt with it. Thanks for the report.