I’m a goofy man changing it too much but “Limitless” or “Dignity” will always be consistent
1st February 2020
Hours you’ve been on the server
808 hours and still as unrobust as before 575h living 232h as ghost (observer gang ) for 1238 connections in total (I may play too much)
Time zone and disponibility
CET UTC+2 La France. When I can be available varies a lot I’m working on it, but I’ll try to make it consistent around 9-10am to 11pm. I am almost always on the discord and either switching from UTC+2 hours and UTC-4.
How long have you been a mentor :
- I applied for the mentor role the 3 March of this year 2021 been around a month. During this time I made 3 grief patrols and got 2 notes to learn from, and tried to be more active for the community. Access to staff channels made me able to read and understand more the fulp philosophy and team.
Do you have prior experience being a moderator :
- I don’t have a single experience about moderation except what I can learn from watching.
What is something you feel you do well:
I’m a very a sensitive person and I think that made good for not wanting to do unjust measures or accusing too fast peoples.
I think I’m okay at being nice and funny and I love learning a lot, I take very seriously any wrongdoing I do or was tell to have done and think quite a lot about them after, often needing to have a confrontation about it since I don’t trust my version enough and don’t want to be unjust.
I love to be in project or launch projects, I’m at my best when I feel I’m having a role that can really impact in good the environement I’m in. I’m an idealist.
I have an okay understanding of the rules and policy since I had much debate of precisions about them.
I love the game and to explain things to new players, I also use a lot of emotes, checkmates.
What is something you wish to change:
- Make european hours less a 50/50 between unmotivated veterans and shitters.
- Removing bad peoples to make more place for trust and cooperative social manners, and by extension more diverse and emergent rounds.
- less hate for the moderation by pinpointing area where subjective vague arguments help their enemy play the victim (You don’t care but I do :v )
- I’m gonna make security and science about cooperation and wide project, I swear (wait that have nothing do do about mod)
About myself as a possible moderator
- My sensitiveness make me sometimes fight for cause the concerned don’t care about, I need to remain calm.
- I currently only work by desire (good for me I desire being helpful) and can get unmotivated for everything I feel forced or tedious.
- I don’t know where are the limits about a lot of behaviors and combined with past bad experiences with authority, I have a tendency to be a contrarian about orders and judgement sometimes
- My goofy attitude is there to hide pressure over my childish, I wish to chill out for real and maybe get more mature.
𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒶 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒽
-Limitless DIGNITY over (jokes on me it’s my actual github name)