Dr. Kirie Saito's Mentor App

Byond Account: Kitsunemitsu
Character Name(s): Dr. Kirie Saito/Jill Valentine
Discord Name: Soulmate Valkyrie 2.0 Advance#2401
Timezone: EST
Active hours: 1800-0600. Sometime in there, but I’m kinda just around whenever

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

I’ve been playing about everyday for a month, totally 180 hours

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I qualify for all of Medical, with around 80 hours total between MD, CMO, Viro and MD.
Viro is one of those jobs that I always do as CMO if I get the chance but can never sit through a full round of. I’m experienced in all areas, including surgery, medicine, chemistry in all but the factory, and Virology,

Lawyer, and all Spacelaw related matters.
I’ve spent plenty of time as lawyers, and I have had the chance to do a few of court cases.

Command, with around 60 hours between Captain and CMO
I have enough hours in these two jobs and I am extremely competent at one of them.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

I’ve noticed that Paramedics hate going out in space to save people, and that CMOs never build anything. also that xenobios really like Xenos, even if no one else does.
I love all the people here, and they really are a lot of great friends.

2 Likes

+1

Captain with a grip of steel. it never disappoints me to have her at our side.

+1

+1 number/10 good player

Great captain and relatively understanding toward new players. Unless you’ve gotten into trouble the last couple days, there’s no negative remarks on your account. My only concern is with your AI laws, but we’ve discussed this already, and I think you took it well. +1

As long as it’s not to give people advice on how to write AI laws, I’m fully confident you’d do a great job as a Mentor! Very nice head player as far as I’m concerned, which is surprisingly rare! +1

We have noticed some particularly bad IC behavior recently, which is not what we expect from our mentors. If you work on this and wish to apply again, we will reconsider it in a month.