Dr.sniper935 discord ban appeal

Byond Account:Dr.sniper
Character Name(s):Sammy Frontier
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): drsniper935#9887
Round ID of Ban:It is on discord

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
State your appeal: I was sent to the shed because I replied “KYS” to another when they replied to this image https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/867081938425610260/983180057356951582/unknown.png with “weezer”. And then ultimately banned For I believe saying “adnow” in the emojis under a github notification. I would like to apologize for my immediate and bad reaction to a joke and I have learned to not bypass mutes via reactions.

The response was meant to be ironic, but when the other party does not necessarily know this, or did not warrant it, it can be seen as real harassment. That phrase has been somewhat normalized these past months and it isn’t uncommon to see people use it, but despite becoming somewhat of a trend it remains against our rules on harassment and toxicity.

Most of your negative history on the server comes from shitposting in the wrong places and not of toxicity other than this incident, thus I am willing to accept your appeal on the condition that any similar hint of harassment or toxicity against another player, even under the context or pretext of irony, will result in another ban.

1 Like